Monday 21 January 2013

'I let myself down, I let my family down', Prince Harry admits!

           
                          

"I probably let myself down, I let my family down, I let other people down", Prince Harry has said of an incident when he was pictured naked in a Las Vegas hotel room last year.
But he said his treatment by the press over the photographs was not "acceptable", as he was at a party where he had expected privacy.
"I don't believe there is such a thing as a private life anymore", he said, adding "I'm not going to sit here and whinge".
He was speaking just before he completed a five-month deployment to Afghanistan flying Apache helicopters.

Prince Harry walks around a military base in Helmand province on his recent tour of duty in Afghanistan. His deployment meant he could step back from the public eye and live in contrast to his privileged upbringing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment