Monday 31 August 2015

Racist Remark..."I never should have said what I said" - Hulk Hogan!

Terry Bollea, otherwise known as Hulk Hogan finally spoke out after a secret recording that showed him making racist remarks was leaked earlier this summer,  a video leak, which prompted the WWE cut all ties with the wrestler and even erased all signs of him from their website. 


In a pre-taped interview with Good Morning America, Hulk Hogan admitted that this scandal has been harder than anything that he's ever been through, but he insisted he wasn't racist. He opened up about the home environment in which he was raised and said that the n-word, which he used repeatedly in the recording while talking about daughter Brooke Hogan's dating life, was thrown around like it was "nothing." He also said he was infuriated about a situation that happened between Brooke and her boyfriend.
"I never should have said what I said," he confessed. 
Hogan was among the group of wrestlers that visited Nigeria in the middle of the Ebola out break, and toured the famous Lagos Island market and environ in 2014.


R.I

R.I




No comments:

Post a Comment