Tuesday 12 January 2016

419ners Go On Rampage!

Here are some emails sent to us by group(s) of individual who would rather defraud others to make a living than go find something tangible to do with their lives. 


I was about deleting them when I thought publishing some of them for every one to see, and be warned against such activities might save some people from their schemes.

The mails below:

1: "#Hi friend


I am a banker in ADB BANK. I want to transfer an abandoned sum of
USD15.6Million to your Bank account. 40/percent will be your share.

No risk involved but keeps it as secret. Contact me for more details.
Please reply me through my alternative email id only (salif_musa2005@voila.fr)
for confidential reasons.


Yours
Dr Salif Musa




2: Attention; Beneficiary,



This is to official inform you that we have been having meetings for the past three (3) weeks which ended two days ago with MR. JIM YONG KIM the Former world bank president and other seven continent presidents on the congress we treated on solution to scam victim problems.

Note: we have decided to contact you following the reports we received from anti-fraud international monitoring group your name/email has been submitted to us therefore the united nations have agreed to compensate you with the sum of (USD$1.5 Million) this compensation is also including international business that failed you in past due to government problems etc.

We have arranged your payment through our ATM MasterCard and deposited it in DHL Office to deliver it to you which is the latest instruction from the Former World Bank president MR. JIM YONG KIM, For your information’s, the delivery charges already paid by U.N treasury, the only money you will send to DHL office Benin Republic is $165 dollars for security keeping fee, U.N coordinator already paid for others charges fees for delivery except the security keeping fee, the director of DHL refused to collect the security keeping fee from U.N treasury because Direct of DHL office said they don’t know exactly time you will contact them to reconfirm your details to avoid counting demurrage.

Therefore be advice to contact DHL Office agent Benin. Rev:Joseph harries who is in position to post your ATM MasterCard, contact DHL Office  immediately with the bellow email & phone number  as listed below.

Contact name: Rev: JOSEPH  HARRIES
Email:(post.dhlbenin.service@outlook.com )
Tell: +229-9838-1881

Make sure you reconfirmed DHL Office your details ASAP as stated below to avoid wrong delivery.

Your full name..........
Home address:.........
Your country...........
Your city..............
Telephone......
Occupation:.......
Age:………………..


Let us know as soon as possible you receive your ATM MasterCard for proper verifications.

Regards,
MR Paul Ogie.
DEPUTY SECRETARY-GENERAL (U.N)
Benin Republic.




3: Good venture brings one together forever,



I am Mr Amed Kimi, the head of file department in Bank of Africa /Burkina Faso.

How are you and your family hope fine? May Allah bless and protect your lives from terrorism disaster.

One of Deceased Customer Late Mr Al Haj , from Gaza city of Khan Younis, who died on 10 July 2014 together with his eight familly members on Israel Airstrike, left behind huge sum of money in our bank which he was using to purchase Gold and Cotton here in Burkina Faso.

Our bank is seriousely in need of any close family to hand over his total $8Million USD.

Our bank rules and regulation stipulated that if such fund remain after a Year and 6months and no one come for the fund even a friend, then the fund have to be confiscate as abandon inheritance, that is why I decided to contact you so that you will help me and play a rules of family close friend to Late Al Haj, from his file i will provide you with accurate information’s for the successful claim.

I will be happy to get 60% from the total $8Million USD while you get 40%.

Thanks for communicating your competency on the progress of how to score this goal please if you want to help me, you have to be honest, and we can become good friends through this business opportunity.

Mrs Amed Kimi
Head of File Department
Bank of Africa / Burkina Faso.



4: Hello my friend. I am pleased to inform you of my success in the 
transfer of funds outside the country. I am grateful for your help in the past. 
I have Leave the check of $ 850, 000.00 with my Secretary to 
compensate you for your help. 


Contact my Secretary immediately on your private email Below:

Contact details
Code in. ..QS1208


5: Hello My Beloved One, i need your assistance,



Please bear with me i am writing this mail to you with tears and sorrow from my heart.

I am Aisha Muammar Gaddafi, the only daughter of the embattled president of Libya, Hon. Muammar Gaddafi. I know my mail might come to you as a surprise because you don’t know me, but due to unsolicited nature of my situation here in Refugee camp Ouagadougou Burkina Faso i decided to contact you for help. I have passed through pains and sorrowful moment since the death of my father. At the meantime, my family is the target of Western nations led by Nato who wants to destroy my father at all costs. Our investments and bank accounts in several countries are their targets to freeze.

My Father of blessed memory deposited the sum of $5.8M (Five Million Eight Hundred Thousand Dollars) in Africa Develoment Bank (ADB) Burkina Faso which he used my name as the next of kin. I have been commissioned by the (ADB) bank to present an interested foreign investor/partner who can stand as my trustee and receive the fund in his account for a possible investment in his country due to my refugee status here in Burkina Faso.

I am in search of an honest and reliable person who will help me and stand as my trustee so that I will present him to the Bank for the transfer of the fund to his bank account overseas. I have chosen to contact you after my prayers and I believe that you will not betray my trust but rather take me as your own sister or daughter. If this transaction interest you, you don't have to disclose it to any body because of what is going with my entire family, if the united nation happens to know this account, they will freezing it as they freeze others, so please keep this transaction only to yourself until we finalize it.

Sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail and more about me when i hear from you okay.

Yours Sincerely
Best Regard,
Aisha Gaddafi


6: I call for your collaboration in a partnership,
i shall tell you all about this when i hear from you.if interested reply
me

Kind Regards."

To be warned, is to be forearmed....dont fall prey to this!







No comments:

Post a Comment