Monday 8 April 2013

Justin Bieber: God Has a Purpose For Me!


In the midst of ongoing turmoil - from an arrest for battery to a split from Selenz Gomez that has left him reeling - Justin Bieber has opened up to Teen Vogue.
While the interview with the May issue likely took place weeks ago, it's clear that Bieber has been suffering under the stress of his fame for awhile.

Justin Bieber Shirtless for VogueJustin Bieber for Teen Vogue


"I just don't trust anybody," the 19-year-old star tells the magazine. "Literally, my phone never rings. I only have, like, four people that I keep in contact with."
Among other topics touched on by Bieber in the Q&A:
Why doesn't he respond to every rumor? "I know who I am, and I'm very much in control. I don't need to address every speculation. Remember when Cam'ron dissed Jay-Z? Jay-Z didn't even respond. Why didn't he respond? He didn't need to respond because he's Jay-Z."
What's important to him? "I don't need a bunch of friends to make me happy. I just need the people close to me that I love, that's all."
What's his Twitter philosophy? "My Twitter is really nice. I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet... I see so much stuff on the Internet, sometimes I just want to go to Twitter and just go after people. But then I think twice: If someone if dissing me, I'm going to make this person way more famous by tweeting them."
How does God play a role in his life? "I think that's part of the reason I'm here. Not just because I'm talented, but because God had a purpose for me to just help people. I'm spiritual... although I slept in [and missed] church yesterday. I haven't been to church in so long, and I planned on going, and I slept in. I was upset. It's all good. God forgives me."

No comments:

Post a Comment