Tuesday 16 July 2013

My wife is still seeing her ex-lovers - Pastor tells a Lagos Customary Court!




A 51-year-old pastor, Mr. Sunday Owonikoko, has pleaded with the Orile-Agege Customary Court to dissolve his union with Mrs. Bolajoko Owonikoko over infidelity and threat to life on the part of the wife.
The couple has been together for 20 years and has four children.
Owonikoko, who lives at 1, Alowonle Street, Papa Ashafa, Orile-Agege, told the court that his wife, Bolajoko, was still seeing her ex-lovers.
"My wife once travelled to Ghana to meet one of her concubines; she did family planning without my consent and she goes out at will.
"She was suspended from the church for six months because she fought with all the ministers in the church.
"She established her own church, she fought all the members of the church and they all left," he said.

The father of four children, aged between 11 and 19 years, also told the court that his wife threatened to destroy him and the church.
"My wife threatened to destroy my ministry and also said she would kill me. I want the court to dissolve the union and grant me the custody of my children," he said.
However, Bolajoko, 47, denied the allegations.
She said, "My husband is adulterous; he has almost slept with all of the sisters in the church.
"A mother of seven is currently living with him as I speak and he has made the woman an evangelist," she said.
Bolajoko also told the court that since her husband ate vegetable soup in one of the sisters' house, "he has lost his mind. I don't love him anymore, I want a divorce."
The court president, Mr. Joseph Adewusi, told the couple to maintain the peace.
He adjourned the case till July 15, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment