Monday 1 April 2013

Kim Kardashian hits back at pregnancy outfit criticism!


Kim Kardashian out for lunch


She’s supposed to be slowing down and taking it easy now that she’s pregnant but it seems Kim Kardashian spends more of her time then ever fending off criticism and shooting down bizarre reports about her.
The latest issue that’s got Kim frothing at the mouth (metaphorically of course) is talk about her wardrobe choices now that she’s with child; she took to her blog to slam critics who complained when she stepped out recently wearing a tight PVC skirt.
In the post Kim said the look – which also consisted of a white shirt and heels – never compromised her health or that of her unborn baby’s since she her garments are ‘custom made.’ She wrote:
I felt so good in this look. So me! But then I saw some comments that were so critical! It’s funny because Kourtney warned me that when I get pregnant people’s opinions will be on an all time high and everyone will chime in! So I now see what she means.”

Images: Spread Pictures


Kardashian continued: “I saw some comments that the skirt is too tight for the pregnancy and that’s ridiculous! I bought this skirt a few sizes bigger and there is plenty of room. For any concern that my clothes are too tight, I have so many pieces custom fit for my growing body!
“They make pregnancy Spanx which are tight. So this theory sounds ridiculous! I feel my best when I am in heels and chic clothes! Happy mommy, happy baby!”

No comments:

Post a Comment