Thursday 19 December 2013

Baby Nori's eyebrows...Kim responds critics!


After proud mom Kim Kardashian shared a shot of six-month-old baby Nori on Instagram, captioning it simply "SMILE," comments began rolling in, especially on her facebook page.
North
Many of them were complimentary, pointing out that the child is "gorgeous" and "her eyes r beautiful."
But some of them questioned Nori's "too perfect" eyebrows and suggested that Kim must have waxed the baby's "unibrow."
The debate is in full swing, as the eyebrow brought out outraged Kim defenders, who urged: "STOP HATING ON A BABY!"
Kim Kardashian foils rumors of shaving North's eyebrows
UPDATE: Kim responded with a good-natured tweet, writing: "Do people really think I would wax my daughters eyebrows so young? Come on, I'd wait until she's at least 2 1/2!"
She added, "I'm kidding!!! It's pretty sick for people to insinuate that I would wax my daughter's eyebrows. They are thick, natural, and amazing!"



No comments:

Post a Comment