Sunday 29 December 2013

How i raped and killed a 12-year-old-Confession of a 34 yr-old-man !


The 34 year-old man Pictured below, identified as Samuel Chukwunyere Ochichi confessed to killing 12-year-old Favour Ifunanya Oguamalami. 

Unrepentant murderer raped and killed 12-year-old girl

He said he took the girl to his room where he raped, strangled and buried her in a dry well at Amaegbu village.

He was arrested two months after committing the crime.

Samuel said that months before the incident, he had told Favour that he loved her and promised to buy her a phone if she would sleep with him. 

"I was able to save money and bought a small handset, and because I wanted to be sure that she will keep to  her own side of the deal, I told her that the phone was in my house. On October 10, 2013, she agreed to follow me home to pick the phone."

He goes on to say that as soon as the girl had collected the phone she tried to leave and that was when he attacked her.

In order to conceal the crime Samuel said he kept the corpse in his room and waited till midnight, before disposing of it.

"Luckily, I spotted a deep, dry well and quickly threw her into it. I used available sand, leaves and a thick pan to cover the well. First thing in the morning, I told my relatives that I was travelling to Owerri to continue my block moulding business," he narrated further.

Two months after the incident, Samuel said he felt that the people must have gotten tired of looking for the girl and felt that it was safe to return home. 

"On November 30, 2013, I came back home to recover my money from debtors. The next day, the youths of Nkwerre, including the brother of the girl, stormed my house, demanding that I should tell them where she was. 

"I told them that I did not know her whereabouts since she left my house on October 10, 2013. I was handed over to vigilante who tortured me, but I refused to tell the truth. 

"Our village head ordered them to hand me over to the police at Nkwerre police station. It was then that I knew that my game was up because of my past experience in the police station. So, I confessed."


It was gathered that Samuel has been to jail twice before.

The first time he went to prison, he had attempted to kill his mother. 

When he had served his term in Owerri, he relocated to Maiduguri where he killed his friend and was thrown into prison again.

On his past jail sentences, Samuel said that he had threatened to kill his mother if she failed to show him who his father was. 

"Severally, I begged my mother to tell me who my father was and she simply said that she didn't know and will never tell me. I was bitter. One day I took a cutlass and threatened to kill her. 

"She ran away so I damaged her car and destroyed her other personal effects. She called the police and I was arrested and jailed for five years in Owerri prison.
"After my jail term, I relocated to Maiduguri in Borno State but unfortunately I was jailed again because I killed a friend while we were fighting. After spending another five years, I relocated to the village," Samuel said.

"I am terribly sorry. I know that the reason I have turned out so bad is that I do not have a father."   



Confirming the incident, Imo State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mohammed Katsina, told news men that Samuel is a notorious and unrepentant criminal and that he has confessed to the crime and took the police to the pit where Ifunanya was buried. 


Source: Sunnews

No comments:

Post a Comment