Friday 16 May 2014

Dan Foster resigns from Inspiration FM!



Nigerian-based, US-born radio presenter Dan Foster is set to quit his radio job for good.

According to the NET, the seasoned OAP who joined Inspiration FM station in 2009 has turned in his resignation.
He also has not been on air this week. He has resigned,” an OAP at Inspiration disclosed.
However in a telephone chat with NET, Dan Foster explained saying, “I’m thinking of leaving but I’ll still be consulting for them. I’m currently negotiating with management”.
Foster says the one thing he still wants to handle is the very popular ‘Praise Jam’ Sunday show which he says he’s grown very fond of. “It’s more like a ministry for me. It’s touched so many lives, I want to continue it there, and even if that’s the only thing I get to do. I started the show back at Cool FM and did it for free. I was only paid to work on weekdays there.”
He further revealed that he is starting his ‘Dan Foster Academy’ pretty soon. “I’ll be teaching broadcasting there,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment