Friday 30 May 2014

Police officers refused to look for my girl- Father of one of the raped and hung girls!



Roving Informant learnt that the father of one of the girls gang-raped and hanged from a tree says he was ridiculed by the Police when he reported her missing.
Discretion advised:

The man, who has not been identified, said that because he was from a lower caste, Police officers 'refused to look for my girl'
The girls, cousins aged 14 and 16, were found hanging from a mango tree in Katra village in Uttar Pradesh after they were raped and killed by a gang.


The family belongs to the Dalit community, also called 'untouchables' and considered the lowest rung in India's age-old caste system.

'When I went to the Police station, the first thing I was asked was my caste,' he told the BBC. 'When I told them what my caste was, they started abusing me.'


So far, three men, including one Policeman, have been arrested in connection with the crime, while officials are said to be searching for another three men, one of whom is also a Police officer.


What are human beings turning into?.......




No comments:

Post a Comment