Tuesday 22 December 2015

Prince William Pours Touching Tribute To Princess Diana!


"What my mother recognized back then–and what I understand now–is that grief is the most painful experience that any child or parent can endure."- Prince Williams


The Duke of Cambridge, Prince William while attending a banquet in honor of the 21st anniversary of Child Bereavement UK,  an organisation which his mother, the late Princess Diana helped to launch 21 years ago, spoke about the great loss he suffered when he was just 15 years old following the untimely demise of his dear mother. "Twenty one years ago last month, my mother attended the launch of the Child Bereavement Charity."Prince Williams said.




He added "My mother was determined to help those in need and she would have been immensely proud–as I am–of all that Child Bereavement UK has achieved these last 21 years." 

No comments:

Post a Comment